SearchSearch 

well... I AM BACK ! kinda...

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

HEY ! so excited when writing this right now, I didnt post for so long. Busy with my flying school, ground school and regular school. Grade 11 is hard but I am trying to get good average in my Univercity courses. Another reason I didnt post for so long is, because my account got banished. I tought to my self why? O well, now I am back I have time to show you my Screenshots that i didnt post for aobut 4-3 months. I was coming here almost everday last month, trying to log in but yea my account got banned, today I missed those beutifull screenshots in the forums so I came by, tried to log in and IT WORKED 😀

Cheers guys ! TIGER IS BACK !

15 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Great to see you back Tiger! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Welcome back Tiger, hope school is going well and flying etc. Group Wave

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

ah I missed ya cobra. welcome back!!

Pro Member First Officer

I MISS ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!!!! School is doing good, I am done all my flying passed all my ground school axams, and after winter I am going to start flying again to gatherup 80 hrs. 😀

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

you still on your single engine or are you going for your multi?

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Looks like we're gonna be having another real pilot on the forum pretty soon. Great news! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

wut up homie!

Pro Member First Officer

Single guys single, I am gathering hours now, pretty fun, expecialy when the alitimiter changes everyday in canada more then 29.92 for sure ehehe. sometimes 30.01, and the air so dense and good for manuvaring, but probebly at the end of october, I am done till after winter, cuz its getting colder, and for us (VFR Pilots) not allowed to fly in these kinda conditions. So after october, I am gonna spam the website with something (FS2004) ehehe, thx for warm comeback guys !

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

How many flight, and ground hours you got now?

Pro Member First Officer

57 hours, and not sure about ground, I got alot of ground tho, alot.

Pro Member Trainee
adalia Trainee

Hello! Its amazing site can be found here. As you go with the discussions you will be enriched you knowledge and totally get clarifications about the things you want to know. It’s really my great pleasure to know this site. I’m proudly inviting you to join the discussion in this forum. It is excellent! Welcome to the deserving forum

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

welcome to the forums adalia
😀

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

I'm gonna be in year 10 after the holidays and i wanna know how old you have to be to start learning flying. I wanna join the RAAF but i wanna finish school first before i do. A swift answer will be most appreciated. =D

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

it depends on where u live check the FAA`s website jut google it

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Ok, thanks.