BF2 & Vista

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Hi i just wanner know if anyone has Battlefield 2 to run on windows vista cos i just got the game cos it looks alright so i go to installed it and like i new it would vista hates the game so it will not play it 😂

I have tried running in administrator mode & running it in windows xp (sp2) mode aswell still nothing happends.

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME COS IM REALLY GONNA KILL MY COMPUTER IF IT CAN'T WORK.

IM REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY STARTING TO HATE VISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I have bf2 and well dont play it anymore because I got bored of it. Sorry I cant help ya but Tiger on here some of you guys know him might. I would give him a pm. Me and him used to be in a bf2 clan and I quit because well got bored of it but you might want to join his.

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

It'll work...no problems at all. Infact, after you install it and go to Games, you'll have a nice little shot of the game case as your icon. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Somebody just called me ? ehehe 😂 Ummm BF2 is a great game, FS2004 is Better FOR LIFE ! BF2 will run in vista, but please consider you need atlist 2 gigs of ram and nice video card. I dont know if some of you use Xfire, a program for communication, and theough it you can sma emultiplayer game too. For xfire add me tiger7881. We both play and FS2004 and BF2 and if you need help just PM me. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Thankyou for all your reply's.

I have now resold BF2 on ebay and got a PS2 one instead.

I did order it on thursday but england has this stupid postal strike on at the moment so i hav'nt got it yet.

Thanks again,

Chris

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...