Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Special Liveries

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Here are some of my special liveries. They are all AI and I got them for World of AI. Any other entries welcome. I hope you like them
Arrow

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Nice collection CheeksQ! Those are some clear and pretty detailed shots! Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Thanks, but I didn't really try to make them eye-candy. Thats what my FS2004 normally looks like and at 20fps. Which is your favourite, I like the Qantas 'Wunala Dreaming'. Boy do I miss seeing it back when I lived in Sydney Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

very nice series of screenshots cheeks. My favorite are the 1st 2 Japan Airlines.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Thank you bawls. The 2nd Jal One world is really cool Wink

Pro Member First Officer
JP (jpalmer2004) First Officer

Very nice!! i like the Saab..........i used to have that Virgin livery. But my computer decided it was time to quit lol......

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Thanks, but I didn't really try to make them eye-candy. Thats what my FS2004 normally looks like and at 20fps. Which is your favourite, I like the Qantas 'Wunala Dreaming'. Boy do I miss seeing it back when I lived in Sydney Sad

Third one with the golden ANA Boeing! Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

The BA 757 and SWA 737 would look better if it was day time. I like the Saab, there is something about it. The Golden ANA jet I think is some ANA business jet taking ANA business men around Wink I like all of them. They are all AI planes Wink

Pro Member First Officer
E-mage First Officer

ice ice baby Laughing pretty cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

E-mage wrote:

ice ice baby Laughing pretty cool

Thanks Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
mcmxl First Officer

I use to have a little toy 747 that looked just like the JAL one in pic 3. Actually I think it is still out in the toy box... Idea It would be fun to play with it again... Embarassed ... Wink NICE PIX

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

mcmxl wrote:

I use to have a little toy 747 that looked just like the JAL one in pic 3. Actually I think it is still out in the toy box... Idea It would be fun to play with it again... Embarassed ... Wink NICE PIX

Laughing Thank you Smile