SearchSearch 

help me find this please

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

if you look at the pic below (ignore the strangely configured beech)
you will see a mustang that appears to be "wild horses" from simviation.
it is not. wild horses doesn't turn that well, and has wayyy too much power. this aircraft flies beautifully. i used to have it but lost it when i did a re-install. now i can't find it. it looks nearly identical to wild horses but it is not the 800+ knot mustang. if you know where this is, please post a link and help me out. i really liked this plane, not for the appearance but for the way it flew.

4 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check out www.flightsim.com

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

mystery solved! it is wild horses, but not by itself. there is an update for it that changes the air and cfg files and makes an unruly stallion into a trained thorobred. now i have the files saved onto my h/d so i wont have to go through this again.

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Where did you get the Mustang and the "fix"? Is it FSX or FS9? As for the strangely configured Beech, I can't ignore it. I'd like one just like it sitting somewhere, like in a hanger, shed, or just next to a building. It's great eye candy. Please let me know where you found all this stuff.
Best regards ... Art

Pro Member First Officer

the mustang can be found on this page:
http://www.simviation.com/fs2004vintage66.htm

the update is somewhere on simviation or maybe avsim i can't remember but if you can't find it, p/m me and i will email it to ya.
unfortuneately for you, the oddly configured beech is not available anywhere, it was a glitch in my machine, i have since done a re-install and it's not like that anymore.