Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Virtual FedEx Express is BACK

Pro Member First Officer
graham05 First Officer

Virtual FedEx. Yes we are back. And are now accepting applications for all pilots who want to fly the most real and organized FedEx out there.

Virtual FedEx was Gone!

Yes this is true, our hosting for some reason shut down and we couldn't get the name back so we had to close. But for some odd reason the hosting just started up again and now we are online and running.

Whats new?

Well Virtual FedEx is going to be Updating all there aircraft and is almost finished with the FSX fleet. Also the website is going to be getting some new features and some cool new stuff.

Requirements for Virtual FedEx Express

Virtual FedEx is making some new Requirements for the pilots. These are as follows: 1. Fly one flight within 2 weeks of time, in less you requested for a Leave of Absence. 2. Pilots must Fly on the server that Virtual FedEx ask', Currently Virtual FedEx is flying on Vatsim, But we use our own Teamspeak to communicate. These requirements may change with time.

Staff

Sens Virtual FedEx was closed for three months we have lost all our staff. So we are now looking for a good, Professional Staff to work for us. If you are interested in being on staff please contact me at, graham@virtualfedexexpress.com

So if your interested at all Please visit our website and sign up Wink

Graham Williams

Last edited by graham05 on Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member First Officer
claytonlocher First Officer

I think the website is quite attractive, and nothing needs to be done to it at all. The only pages that I tried that didn't work were all of the hub pages. The site is not awful at all! I'm using Firefox, so that might possibly make a difference. The only thing is, the whole layout of the website doesn't fit the look and "feel" of FedEx. I would definitely join it if I wasn't so busy with other VAs.