Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

the pilot shop one its more realistic 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Splitdog Trainee

The good witch! 😉

Pro Member Trainee
SkOrPn--7 Trainee

There both good the question you should be asking yourself which will give the best benefit and be a all round player to suit your needs. There is only one winner there and that is the HOTAS from your first link. A joy stick can be used with any aircraft and should you get into military sims then you have a product ready too go for the job.

Is this your first purchase? I would be looking for a package that has the first link and also a set of rudder peddles. Or if you can't afford rudder peddles then the HOTAS has a twist stick which acts as your rudder so your still not missing out for now.

It would me nice if you could have both HOTAS and Yoke along with rudder peddles but I suggest you think about this and make a decision on what will best suit your needs for now and go with that. So to sum it up again the HOTAS is a all round unit better for the first timer.

Pro Member Trainee
doubleb Trainee

Splitdog wrote:

The good witch! 😉

lol...

i agree the pilot shop one..

Pro Member Trainee
RobertHenry Trainee

🙂 Thank you all for your quick response I think I will now go for the x52pro

I just have one last question is there a major difference between the standard version of fsx and the deluxe version of the game

Pro Member Trainee
SkOrPn--7 Trainee

RobertHenry wrote:

🙂 Thank you all for your quick response I think I will now go for the x52pro

I just have one last question is there a major difference between the standard version of fsx and the deluxe version of the game

The deluxe version of FSX gives you more missions and a few extra aircraft and the tools to do some development work. In my opinion just for the added missions and aircraft the deluxe version is worth it.