Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

New to the forum

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

Hello,

I'm new to this forum but not to Fly Away, I've recently started to do a few repaints of various aircraft.
I have them uploaded to AVSIM and had not too bad a response from the amount of downloads which is encouraging, plus I got a few emails asking for more, I was flattered.
I am using FS Repaint which I find very easy to use and I'm enjoying doing the repaints, it makes a change from flying.
If you type my name in the AVSIM search you will see what I've done so far, let me know what you think.

My name is Colin Reece

I'll continue to catch up now and read your posts on the forum.

Col.

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Wow I see that you joined in 2002. Well welcome to the forum.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

2002 Shocked You must be one of the first people ot sign up here Very Happy Welcome Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer

Embarassed Hey stop it you are making me blush.

Seriously thanks for the nice welcome, I've read a lot of your posts to try and catch up a little.
There is a lot of experience and talent here, I hope to learn a lot.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Embarassed You read my posts for experience.......Thanks Very Happy Your repaints are really nice, i like the Bae 146 Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer

Thank you for the compliment, I am a beginner and hope to get better. I tend to try to do what others haven't already done or do fictional paints.
The trouble with fictional is a lot of simmers like authenticity.

Col.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I agree Col... welcome to the forum btw... The only repaints I have done are for my fictional airlines Steeler Air, I figure enough ppl have made repaints of real aircraft that I can simply download what AI I want.