DC - 3 anyone?

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

recently i went around looking for some cool skins for the default dc-3 because i like flying it so much. i ended up at simviation and found a package called "awesum4sum" it is 4 different models that come with several different liveries each. 3 of them have ski's, one of those has a sweet navy paint job. anyhow i just thought i would offer a heads up, if you like flying the dc-3 as much as i do, the paints look great.
one word of advice if you download it though. the install directions are wrong. first copy your original dc-3 file from fsx and put it in a safe place.
then copy the contents of their zip file into your dc-3 folder in
flight simulator x/sim objects/airplanes. allow it to over write anything it wants. you'll be thanking me later if you try these.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

How about a link or the actual name of the download, I did a search for "awesum4sum" with no results.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I belive if you do a search for that at avsim you will get the packadge you are looking for.

Cheers 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

I belive if you do a search for that at avsim you will get the packadge you are looking for.

Negative contact.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Should of checked first Embarassed I thought there was also a fs9 version 😕 ❓

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

sorry i am late getting back to this post, with kids in the house sometimes i don't get permission to use the computer for a while.
either way, it seems like you found a link, i hope you enjoy them, i am having great fun.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...