Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

DC - 3 anyone?

Pro Member Captain
cheezyflier Captain

recently i went around looking for some cool skins for the default dc-3 because i like flying it so much. i ended up at simviation and found a package called "awesum4sum" it is 4 different models that come with several different liveries each. 3 of them have ski's, one of those has a sweet navy paint job. anyhow i just thought i would offer a heads up, if you like flying the dc-3 as much as i do, the paints look great.
one word of advice if you download it though. the install directions are wrong. first copy your original dc-3 file from fsx and put it in a safe place.
then copy the contents of their zip file into your dc-3 folder in
flight simulator x/sim objects/airplanes. allow it to over write anything it wants. you'll be thanking me later if you try these.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

How about a link or the actual name of the download, I did a search for "awesum4sum" with no results.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

I belive if you do a search for that at avsim you will get the packadge you are looking for.

Cheers Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

I belive if you do a search for that at avsim you will get the packadge you are looking for.

Negative contact.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

Should of checked first Embarassed I thought there was also a fs9 version Confused Question

Pro Member Captain
cheezyflier Captain

sorry i am late getting back to this post, with kids in the house sometimes i don't get permission to use the computer for a while.
either way, it seems like you found a link, i hope you enjoy them, i am having great fun.