FLIGHTSIM2004

Pro Member Trainee
ROBOPOP Trainee

I have all the Fltsims since the very begining and also have all the combat models but I have to tell you that this new 2004 is the very best I have ever seen. I have a real high speed computer with great graphics and this is as close to the real thing as you can get ( I am a licensed pilot as well) FLIGHT SIM ROCKS

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
morrisspider Trainee

As a licenced pilot you ought to have a look at X-Plane as technically, in my opinion, it is much better then FS 2004. The MS FSims are very pretty and the add ons are great but the instrument detail and functionality of X-Plane make it a superior product for real world training.

The fact is you need both.

immy1 Guest

hi,
i'm doin a project on both of those flight simulators. what i wana do is find out if these programs could be used by university design students.
background:
the uni students design aircrafts, and do all the calculations to prove they will work, what i want to now is..is there a program that
1 lets me design my own aircraft in either of these softwares( i know x-plane has a plane maker but does MS flightsim 2004 have one?)
2 get a program that would be able to extract flight intrumentation details after say a test flight.
say maybe record all flight info, and then print it all out later(too difficult to fly and record all measurements at same time)!
any info would be much appreciated.
thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...