Drunk airline pilot Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

OMG !!! HOW DID YOU DIG THIS UP!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

CLASSIC!!!!

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

lol "im supposed to catch my plane 1:4 ughhhh 1:45 minutes ago" lol that was funny!!!! so was this one "the plane lost an engine,oh itll turn up later" lololololol:lol: Laughing

although the adverts got annoying Laughing Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

OMG !!! HOW DID YOU DIG THIS UP!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

CLASSIC!!!!

bel, i'm a big Dean Martin fan(he was a better singer than Frank,sorry Frank fans) and i remembered seeing it on a Deano tribute show here a while back it Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain

Long live the Rat Pack... well they are dead now anyways... but still. CLASSIC!!!!!

I grew up on them guys.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

While we're on the subject of the Rat Pack i thought i'd browse youtube for them, and i found an absolute classic and he's singing one of my favourite songs of all time, just enjoy.Sammy Davis Junior and Mr Bojangles

Sadly talent like this is a thing of the past Sad and resigned to history!

Last edited by Welshflyer on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain

OOOOOOOh yeeeeeeeaaah!!!! hahahahaha

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

LOL!! I dont think I laughed that hard in a long time. Never seen this video before great find welsh.

Pro Member Captain
cheezyflier Captain

playing the "straight man" was dean's thing. playing it along side foster brooks, doing the drunk had to be near impossible! besides, dean was flyin pretty high himself alot of the time. dean, sammy davis, and jerry lewis laid the groundwork for film comedy today, without being vulgar or crude. while we may have talented comedians still, unfortunately we don't have the writing talent in hollywood anymore. i think the last truly great comedy writer was richard pryor.

ps- anyone who dares mention dudley moore as a comedian please refrain from huffing paint here on fly-away