Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Airbus Lovers...

Pro Member First Officer
claytonlocher First Officer

Hey,
I've almost always been a Boeing fan...love to fly the 737 in FS. I'm not much for long flights, because I have found them very boring. Anyways, sometimes I'll get an itch to fly Airbus planes, although I want to fly them, there's something that keeps me from them. Is there anyway someone can help me become an Airbus fan? This kinda sounds stupid! Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Like Nike would say... just do it.

But I prefer Boeing anyways.

Pro Member First Officer
claytonlocher First Officer

Well...to tell you the truth, I have NEVER flown a complete flight in an Airbus. I guess you're right... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Weeeeeell, there are some very nice Airbus models about like IFDG and especially Project Airbus.BUUUuuuut while they are fantastic models i always seem to be magically drawn back to Boeing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

www.wilcopub.com this place has alot of good airbus packages and are awesome but I cant say that their awesome on their support. Here are some screenshots on some of the airbus a318's - A321's.

www.commerciallevel.com has alot of big airbuses like the a340-600 etc. Both these sites airbuses have wonderful vc's etc.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

that wilcopub got my mouth to drop when i saw those graphics

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

that wilcopub got my mouth to drop when i saw those graphics

well their service sucks. I bought this when it first came out, and I still cant get it to work, I have emailed feel there, wilcopub etc they all are idiots and ask me the same question and give me the same one answer.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

If you don't like Airbus you just don't like it. I also like Boeing more than Airbus but fly Airbus in FS because IFDG has great models and Ken mItchell has a great panel and I found a good sound set.

Pro Member Trainee
thunderbird522 Trainee

Yeah, me too. I am in that stage right now. I am looking for wingviews for the Project Airbus A320. You see, when you get to about FL270, the IFDG starts to loose speed and stall. I don't know why. That is why I keep from the Airbuses. But still, I like boeing better. Laughing