SearchSearch 

Suggestions on joining a virtual airline

Pro Member Trainee
mogwwjd Trainee

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on where and how to join a virtual airline? How do they work?

4 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

We have a forum full of them.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/9/virtual-airlines-va/

Also a few of our members belong to some, wait for them to come along and tell you about them.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hello mogwwjd! As RadarMan said, a few of the members of FlyAway belong to some Virtual Airlines (VA). I belong to one of them, or should I say to the 23 of them? Yep, there are 23 Virtual Airlines in one website. I belong to the Swiss Virtual Airline. Before you sign up for the Virtual Airline you want, you have to complete an Entrance Exam. To pass that exam you need to get more than 70%. After you sign up, you can fly the fight for that Virtual Airline, and also for the other 23! In other words, you can fly for different Virtual Airlines without signing up again. But you sign up first for one Virtual Airline. Cool, huh?
Virtual Airlines include: Air France, Delta, Continental, Swiss, Cathay Pacific, Lufthansa, Virgin Atlantic, Northwest Airlines, and more! Just go and check it out.

Attention: This is my Virtual Airline. If you wish to be in another Virtual Airline, click on Operation Center, Flight Desk, Affiliates. There you have a list of all the VA's.

I hope you found this helpful.
If you have any questions, contact the forum or send me a message.

Pro Member Trainee
mogwwjd Trainee

Exam? I hate exams...LOL. Where can I study for it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Well, if a Virtual Airline has an Entrance Exam, that tells you that that Virtual Airline is really good. Don't you think so? Not all the Virtual Airlines have Entrance Exam. I found that VA to be really good.
Try to make the exam and tell me if you have any questions. I can help you in that. Trust me, if you pass the exam, you will love the VA. And if you fail the exam, you can take it again, and again, and again. Nobody tells you if that question is wrong and you should need to know more material. The Exam has 40 questions. They are Multiple-Choice. Some of them are hard, some of them are easy, and some of them are just terms. Example, what does IFR stand for? There are questions I didn't have any clue, and I failed the first time Embarassed But I did it again, and this time I passed it.

Please, have a look at that Exam to see what kind of questions they have.

As for study, you can consult webpages and the Learning Center in Flight Simulator 2004.