Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Saracuse

Pro Member First Officer
scab12 First Officer

I need a Piper Saracuse. It is my favorite aircraft. It needs to be a full plane that is freeware. VC and everything.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

scab12 wrote:

I need a Piper Saracuse. It is my favorite aircraft. It needs to be a full plane that is freeware. VC and everything.

No Piper by that name, is the aircraft you want on the list below?
1. Piper PA-32R Saratoga(single engine)
2. Piper PA-34 Seneca (multi engine)
3. Piper PA-44 Seminole(multi engine)

Pro Member Chief Captain
belgeode Chief Captain

Saracuse??

do they mean Syracuse???

Even so I don't know a plane like that.

US AIR TALES- Stories of one man's virtual life as a pilot

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Syracuse yeah, that's where all the Educational Institutions, Gay bars and space programs got their names from.

This however is the original one:

Industrial port (chemicals, salt) in eastern Sicily; population (1992) 126,800. It has a cathedral and remains of temples, aqueducts, catacombs, and an amphitheatre. Founded 734 BC by the Corinthians, it became a centre of Greek culture under the elder and younger Dionysius. After a three-year siege it was taken by Rome 212 BC. In AD 878 it was destroyed by the Arabs, and the rebuilt town came under Norman rule in the 11th century.

Banned

Pro Member First Officer
scab12 First Officer

my bad, i meant saratoga, it looks like this

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I don't think you'll find a freeware Saratoga WITH VC. If you want that VC it'll have to be payware.