Environment File

Pro Member Trainee
rtclement Trainee

Hi I am new to this site. I like the layout of it and the files.
My question is does anyone know where I can locate an enviroment file that I once had to increase the number of stars in the night sky? ❓

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Most 2002 scenery works in 2004, I can't guarantee that.
Good luck with it and back up your files before using it.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Norbert+Pachner&CatID=root&Go=Search

FS2002 Real Stars

FS2002 Real Stars. This patch comprises all stars visible for the naked eye, taken from the Bright Star Catalogue, 4th Edition, by Wayne H. Warren Jr., May 1982. It displays up to 9095 stars, including constellations, which is much more than FS2002 standard. It also works in FS2004. Brought to you by PILOT'S GesmbH. Files done by Norbert Pachner.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...