SearchSearch 

fs wishlist

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

ok i have made my christmas list and im asking for the saitek x52 flight control system joystick and i was wondering if anyone had this joystick and i would like someone to tell me about this product

8 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

well I had it on windows xp and it worked fine however I can't seem to install it on windows vista 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

ok i have made my christmas list and im asking for the saitek x52 flight control system joystick..

Since you're not paying for it, make sure you request the x52Pro -- and while you're at it, add the pedals to the list 🙂)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Ace I been using the X52 since before I started FS9... it is awesome. Let me know when you get it and I will send you the file with the settings I use... it will make your life a lot easier. No more pressing 1 to respond to ATC.

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

I already got what i wanted 😂
Im getting nothing for christmas.
But i got something yesterday:

- +2 Gig's of RAM wich makes my pc have 2.5GB RAM
- My dad bought me the Carenado Mooney!! 😀

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

so whats the difference between the regular and the pro system? and i dont thing ill be using the pedals because im afraid they'll get ruined and the joystick will let me turn the planes rudders. o and does the joystic need 2 USB ports for the joystick and the throttle?

Pro Member Chief Captain

No Ace only one. The throttle gets the usb connection to the computer, and the joystick comes with a cable that connects to the throttle.

You will prolly wanna set it up where throttle is on one side and joystick on the other side and run the cable under the back of your keyboard.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

so whats the difference between the regular and the pro system?

This is the X52:

http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/x52.html

This is the X52 Pro:

http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/x52pro.html

Pro Member Chief Captain

hmmm time to upgrade now hahaahah...