How do I make this happen?

Pro Member Trainee
sgtrwmartin Trainee

I just started flying with a VA, and for the first time (before hand I rarely taxied to gates, just parking etc. etc.) and I couldnt get the ramp to come up to the a/c and I couldnt get a refuel truck and stuff there. I know it can be done because Ive seen screen shots of people who have done it................... so how do I get my cake and eat it to? I want that corridor to come to my plane, and fuel trucks to be working on it once I am at the gate.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

while in a flight press shift+F10 and go to key assingments. there you will find out how to call the jetway (i think it's ctrl+J) and also how to call the fuel truck. as far as i know (if i was wrong it wouldn't be the first time) the baggage cars are automatic at some airports when you open the cargo doors. at least thats what happens wheni am at yyz.
also, for me the fuel truck is a little quirky. i have called it and been told that i was next in line for fuel, only to see it cruise the airport and continually pass me by. other times it comes straight away. go figure. also, somewhere on this site is a list of key commands, and i know that list contains stuff not found in the kneeboard.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...