Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Oi some people

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I was in my last class of the day. It is my vet class and we had just finished the lesson. We started talking about our future jobs and I said since I was very little I've wanted to become a pilot and this one kid suddenly says oh you wan't to become apilot why are you in this class then why don't you go to another school. at that pouint my blood was at the boiling point I said I will become a pilot and in addition a mvet and your not goint to change that so tommorow I will be giving him I nice stern talking to.

What do you think when people say this?

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

I dunno i just say give im a good kick in the head 😂

Never stop beleaveing in your self.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Never had anyone react like that. Most of the people become pretty excited when I tell them about becoming a pilot! 🙂

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

people arent to "fond" to me when i say i play fs and that i want to become a pilot heres a hint use words instead of hitting because your principle will have no proof you said anything 😂

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

😂 lol thanks everyone well he will be getting a nice talking to from me tommorow I will let him know why I choose to be a pilot and why I will haveboth jobs 😎

Thanks again everyone 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

It's your life not his... what does HE care... he's probably going to end up broke and married to a woman he does not love, then he'll be found on the roadside with his mouth around his car muffler talking about he's trying to end it all because that kid that grew up to be a pilot was right about him...

Meanwhile you'll be flying high...

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

belgeode wrote:

It's your life not his... what does HE care... he's probably going to end up broke and married to a woman he does not love, then he'll be found on the roadside with his mouth around his car muffler talking about he's trying to end it all because that kid that grew up to be a pilot was right about him...

Meanwhile you'll be flying high...

I agree 😂

at my school you can tell who is going to Censored up in his/her life

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

the best revenge is living well... think about it.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

cheezyflier wrote:

the best revenge is living well... think about it.

Your right there mate you hit the spot.

Fink in 10 years time you could be a healfy living tons of money all the girls you want bloke 😂
with a nice house & swimming pool 😂

And he could be a bum living out on the street 1day. 😞