Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

leaving

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

well i might be leaving soon to start a members subscription to runescape(yea i know its wierd) well i got a lot of help here and maybe ill come back over the summer because thats when i stop my subscription to runescape i wont stop playing fs though and non the less i will remain in the FS community.

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

wow acepilot when I saw the leaving topic I didnt think you would be the topic starter. Very surprising news ya got there. Well I am sure that all of us are going to miss ya and hope ya have fun playing runescape. Have a good one acepilot and thanks for all the help you have given me and other members.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

Yer ACE man where gonna miss you here,

Il like to thankyou for all the help you given me when i was new here.

Hope to see you on here again soon. Thankyou.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Pro Member Captain
cheezyflier Captain

you'll be back.... how could you walk away from such a quality group of people like us for very long? you'll be back one day, and people will say:

"dude! where you been?" and you'll say "playin runescape" and then they'll say "oh yeah... i remember" and then you'll say "so, whatcha been up to?" and then they'll say, "36,000ft asl" and then you'll say "cool"

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Aww man, that sucks Sad Well, anyway, best wishes and hope everything goes well Very Happy Wink Very Happy
CYA BRO!!!

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

hey wait morris since i still have a month left of membership here what about that thing your trying and what if i never lose my mebership here without paying?

p.s. i will be back

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

hey wait morris since i still have a month left of membership here what about that thing your trying and what if i never lose my mebership here without paying?

p.s. i will be back

Oh yer i forgot about that Laughing

Well mine also runs out on the 21st or 22nd so i will soon find out.
Il have to check my Paypal and see when the renewal date is due.

I guess were just have to wait and see Surprised Surprised Surprised

Also Nice to see you back again cheeks i havnt seen you on here for ages.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

morris91 wrote:

acepilot32 wrote:

p.s. i will be back

Oh yer i forgot about that Laughing

Well mine also runs out on the 21st or 22nd so i will soon find out.
Il have to check my Paypal and see when the renewal date is due.

I guess were just have to wait and see Surprised Surprised Surprised

Also Nice to see you back again cheeks i havnt seen you on here for ages.

Thanks for the warm welcome back Wink Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

well i might be leaving soon to start a members subscription to runescape(yea i know its wierd) well i got a lot of help here and maybe ill come back over the summer because thats when i stop my subscription to runescape i wont stop playing fs though and non the less i will remain in the FS community.

Sad to see you leave, but glad you'll be back in a while! Safe flying and enjoy runescape! Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

im lvl 89 with 1.6 mill of money and 75 woodcutting :[)