SearchSearch 

747 rock drop

Pro Member Trainee
papyl5 Trainee

If any1 can help!!! I have the 747 posky united new paint, and its below max payload. fuel about 1000 lbs below max dead weight and cargo is 0 pounds total weight in effort to get it off. In san fransisco intl' on rw 28L,28R ,1L, 1R, i cant get it off!!!! full flaps save maybe 20 degrees full mix rich , full to/go takoof go- around thrust, nothing!!! at end of rw, rotates, then just flops into air. skim water with gear, tailstrike, liftoff, gain 500 feet then takes a dive into water!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP

ps: on landing, full thrust flaps, 280 knts, drops infront of threshhold!! dead

5 Responses

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

odd have you tried maybe Chicago O`hare runway 32l with full flaps and below max gross weight? respond if that doesn't work because the 747-400 that i downloaded there(same one) worked just perfect for me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

papyl5 wrote:

If any1 can help!!! I have the 747 posky united new paint, and its below max payload. fuel about 1000 lbs below max dead weight and cargo is 0 pounds total weight in effort to get it off. In san fransisco intl' on rw 28L,28R ,1L, 1R, i cant get it off!!!! full flaps save maybe 20 degrees full mix rich , full to/go takoof go- around thrust, nothing!!! at end of rw, rotates, then just flops into air. skim water with gear, tailstrike, liftoff, gain 500 feet then takes a dive into water!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP

ps: on landing, full thrust flaps, 280 knts, drops infront of threshhold!! dead

Before yo go flying a POSKY you must adjust your 'Fuel and Payload' and everything will be just fine. Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

On my POSKY 747 I edited the aircraft.cfg file.

I generally get data from airliners.net and punch it in for weight thrust etc...

When I load up FSPassengers it works fine for me. The hard part is getting the center of gravity right... luckily FSPassengers has a load editor with it.

Pro Member Trainee
papyl5 Trainee

well, does it help if I use fs passengers. I used the Ohare runway too!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

DO like I said before... that should work for you. I use FSPassengers on EVERY flight.