flight dynamics help

Pro Member Trainee
Dorianee Trainee

i know for facts that boeing 767's fly high and fast.......35k at mach.80 but i cannot find a plane that will do this......all 767's that i have ever downloaded cannot maintain 35k at mach.80 and not have the engines roaring at max throttle.....during a cruise it should be around 65%ish N1........but how come these stupid planes wont work rite?...and where can i find a 767 that has acurate flight dynamics?

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

well you can edit the aircraft but thats beyond my knowledge sorry

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Dorianee wrote:

i know for facts that boeing 767's fly high and fast.......35k at mach.80 but i cannot find a plane that will do this......all 767's that i have ever downloaded cannot maintain 35k at mach.80 and not have the engines roaring at max throttle.....during a cruise it should be around 65%ish N1........but how come these stupid planes wont work rite?...and where can i find a 767 that has acurate flight dynamics?

Try one of these: http://www.projectopensky.com/downloads.php?aircraft=w5v03&location=northamerica

Make sure you adjust the Fuel and Payload before you fly Idea

Last edited by Tailhook on Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Dorianee wrote:

Ok, when you are flying high, the speed on the airspeed indicator is not what your groundspeed is, your groundspeed can be 350knots but the airspeed indicator says 240knots 😉 As for the engine speed, im not to sure about that 😕

Pro Member Trainee
Dorianee Trainee

oh i know that stuff about groundspeed vs airspeed....that is not the problem......i mean my 767 litterally stall because they can't maintain speed that high up

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Dorianee wrote:

oh i know that stuff about groundspeed vs airspeed....that is not the problem......i mean my 767 litterally stall because they can't maintain speed that high up

OK, well, try and find accurate flight dynamics then put them in in the aircraft cfg file 😉 I think there are accurate FDE's on Airliners.Net 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Dorianee wrote:

...and where can i find a 767 that has acurate flight dynamics?

I already told you Read

What do you mean by '35k' anyway? 🤔

Pro Member Trainee
Dorianee Trainee

i meant 35 thousand feet

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Dorianee wrote:

...all 767's that i have ever downloaded cannot maintain 35k at mach.80 and not have the engines roaring at max throttle....

That's the problem with a/c you download according to a livery you fancy. The uploaders often mess with the flight dynamics (which they're not supposed to do) and add or alias a panel that's just not suitable for the a/c -- that's why I suggested to go to the source and get an original model.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Dorianee wrote:

OK, well, try and find accurate flight dynamics then put them in in the aircraft cfg file 😉 I think there are accurate FDE's on Airliners.Net 😉

What he said...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Dorianee wrote:

What he said...

🙂) 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...