Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Need Your Opinion

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well it is time for me to get a new airplane for FS9. Can anyone recommend me a good payware commercial airplane for FS9? Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

PMDG 747
PMDG 737
PSS Dash-8
Just to name some 😉 But I really like these ones 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Where you been man? I thought you'd retired and moved to Florida. Well I guess you've heard what we all figured all along: The PMDG MD-11 will be for FSX only. I really can't think of anything overwhelming as far as commercial a/c for fs9 go atm. Guess they're all working on FSX now.

If no one else has a suggestion, join the club and enjoy what we have available and have a ball 😀

Plenty of freeware choppers, fighters and carriers around.

Good to see you again Jared.

Pro Member First Officer
Corgi First Officer

I have the PMDG 737-800/900 and love it, it takes a bit of figuring out with the FMC etc, however once you have it, you won't look back.

The Level D 767-300 is also superb.

Merry Christmas

George 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

My choices are the Skydecks 737 700-800, they are my mainstay aircraft, I also got the Captain Sim 757-200 (They are coming out with the "flight dynamics" package which will make the FMC and some other controls fully operational soon). The PSS Dash 8 as Cheeks suggested is an awesome little plane, as is their 757, though I have not bought that one yet. Something is wrong with PSS site.

Another lovely one I recently started flying was the POSKY A-340 (Air Jamaica livery) I had to get a custom panel for it so it does not alias the default 747 panel, but it is really sweet. Got them both on AVSIM.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Where you been man? I thought you'd retired and moved to Florida. Well I guess you've heard what we all figured all along: The PMDG MD-11 will be for FSX only. I really can't think of anything overwhelming as far as commercial a/c for fs9 go atm. Guess they're all working on FSX now.

If no one else has a suggestion, join the club and enjoy what we have available and have a ball 😀

Plenty of freeware choppers, fighters and carriers around.

Good to see you again Jared.

Lets just say I had to take a short break because of school and boy do I ever wish I was in Florida. As for the PMDG MD-11, there website and forum says its for FS9 also. But who knows. Hopefully it's still for FS9 because my system can't handle FSX yet. It looks like I'll have to stick with my Flight1 Super 80 until PMDG releases the MD-11.