Testing my new Las Vegas photoreal scenery with my new aircraft, the Boeing 700.
1. Getting ready to leave Nellis AFB.
2. Gear Up.
3. Flying over another part of Nellis. Several Nuke's are stored here.
4. Turning towards Lake Mead.
5. Starting approach for 25L.
6. A couple of seconds before touchdown.
7. Still slowing down.
8. Too big to fit in one gate, so just parked in two gates. Interesting line-up though, a Virgin Atlantic B744, TWA MD-83, ATA L1011, Pan Am DC-3, Xtra Airways B734, and a Champion B722.
9. One last shot.
**Aircraft can be found here (FS9 & FSX Model is on AVSIM): http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=700bo_4.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search
**Scenery can be found here (FS9 & FSX): http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=las2007_lr.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search
Thanks for viewing.
Merry Christmas everyone.
Nice shots Pan American. That is some dirty water Some nice AI too there, it would be great if TWA was still around