Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Favourite Airline !!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

=] Just another one of my ramdom poll's just to find out who likes what airliner =]

Last edited by Matt (airbourne) on Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member First Officer

Iv flowen with overall 5 airliners

Thomson Firstchoice Monarch Britishairways Thomascook

and Firstchoice & thomson r my fav

Reasons :: 1. flowen 2 times with first choice, Flight allways taken off on time , foods allright, good inflight entertaiment , and never really had a hard landing with them =] (Flowen to ACE & LGW =])

Thomson :: 1. use to big aircrafts for small flights (B767-200 LGW - PMI) 2. Not complaining u get about 4 rows to yourself =].

3. Landing are oke bit ruff. 4. When i flew with them cabincrew was great and helpfull

4. Have the best holidays ever , stayed 1 week at condesa de la bahia waas fantastic =]

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

None of those things are airliners. My favourite airliner is the 777 Wink Laughing Jokes dude. My favourite airline is Singapore, nice service and Qantas, MY HOMIE AIRLINE Exclamation

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

United for domestic US flights... got miles with them.

Air Jamaica for int'l flights... gotta represent my homeland.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I fly American for domestic, mainly because my dad is a One World member. I also fly Alaskan or Horizon every hour and then. But the service on Singapore is excellent. I fly Qantas whenever I go and visit my family in Australia, but I'm basically still flying American because OneWorld

Pro Member Captain
Taylor (Flyboy92) Captain

Southwest and AirTran

Never flown overseas.

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Flyboy92 wrote:

Southwest and AirTran

Never flown overseas.

Flyboy92

I would have thought Allegiant considering your at Rockford Wink

Pro Member Captain
cheezyflier Captain

my favorite airline is the one that will sell me a cheap ticket when i need one, and doesn't crash while i am on the plane.

Pro Member Chief Captain

lol...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

cheezyflier wrote:

my favorite airline is the one that will sell me a cheap ticket when i need one, and doesn't crash while i am on the plane.

Group Wave Cheers!

Pro Member Captain
Taylor (Flyboy92) Captain

Rockford Airport is kind of struggling at the moment, and they tend to cancel their flights if it isn't booked solid. So we always fly out of Midway.

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Flyboy92 wrote:

Rockford Airport is kind of struggling at the moment, and they tend to cancel their flights if it isn't booked solid. So we always fly out of Midway.

Flyboy92

Ah, now I see Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I would say Lufthansa! None of the major American carriers deserve any recognition as their service is beyond poor, sadly!

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i would go with Aer Lingus because im irish and my freshman year im going to ireland

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

I have flown probably more then 20 times in real life, with different airlines. The ones deserve the price are: 1. ELAL the most safest airline, best service and best pilots ever, no accidents no urgency landings ever made, HOT cabin crew service and good fresh food always. 2. Lufthansa. Great airline, good service, confortably in other words AWESOME, and last but not least is British airways, they know their stuff. Great airline. If you have a chance flying of these airlines, dont hazitate, THEY ARE THE BEST !

Pro Member First Officer

british airways are ok , i flew in a b737-500 with them to jersey airport (Channel islands) cabbin crew was great , seats wher oke , best thing about that airliner was my ears never poped , and from ther on they havnt so for that reason there good =]

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

B I M A N

My home in the sky Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

I have flown probably more then 20 times in real life, with different airlines. The ones deserve the price are: 1. ELAL the most safest airline, best service and best pilots ever, no accidents no urgency landings ever made, HOT cabin crew service and good fresh food always. 2. Lufthansa. Great airline, good service, confortably in other words AWESOME, and last but not least is British airways, they know their stuff. Great airline. If you have a chance flying of these airlines, dont hazitate, THEY ARE THE BEST !

I like all those choices, but Qantas is safer than El Al, not wanting to start anyhting Shocked

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

Cheeks wrote:

tiger7881 wrote:

I like all those choices, but Qantas is safer than El Al, not wanting to start anyhting Shocked

Yes might be, I dont know Laughing. I like quantas, nice airlines and livery Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Haha, the fact is, I do know, it is one of their advertising things, though I'm sure El Al is an excellent airline too Wink

Pro Member First Officer
krichard First Officer

southwest cheap. nice chares

Pro Member Trainee
Kristian Bowler (pilotkris) Trainee

Easyjet & Thomson Gotta be my frav's Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

how many of these threads have we had?

Pro Member Trainee
Kristian Bowler (pilotkris) Trainee

my fav virtual airline has got 2 be Spanair Virtual www.spanairvirtual.co.uk

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

I choose delta, southwest, and american because those are the airlines that I usually fly in the us and havent flown that much others that have been stated more than once like british or lufthansa. I am looking forward to flying these those because of all the nice comments on them.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Former Swissair, now Swiss International Airlines used to be a great company. I remember flying with them from Geneva to Los Angeles in 1993, we all got 5 different kinds of Swiss cheese with our meals, Evian water, real cutlery, all in all food was delicioss. Plus I got like a play kit since I was only around 9 years old back than. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

Former Swissair, now Swiss International Airlines used to be a great company. I remember flying with them from Geneva to Los Angeles in 1993, we all got 5 different kinds of Swiss cheese with our meals, Evian water, real cutlery, all in all food was delicioss. Plus I got like a play kit since I was only around 9 years old back than. Smile

I definately agree there, Swissair was a great airline and Swiss International is good too, though I have not flown with them though I hope too Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

Answer: seventy nine -- 79!!!

Yes Yes - trust me... Think ... I actually counted them and I swear on my computer's grave Big Grin

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ok Tailhook... back away from the computer now please......

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

Answer: seventy nine -- 79!!!

Yes Yes - trust me... Think ... I actually counted them and I swear on my computer's grave Big Grin

Shocked Shocked