SearchSearch 

Help with new Logitech Force 3D Pro

Pro Member First Officer
Tom (cthiggin) First Officer

Hello Fellow Simmers,
Need some help - I was good and SantaClause brought me a Logitech Force 3D Pro, which I know many of you use...............
"Thought I would try the ol'helicopter training for a while and BOY, what a difference over fixed flying.................

I need some help..................

1. I have to unplug my CH Yoke and Pedals BEFORE the joystick buttons and feedback will work................I click on the Logitech and make button assignments, BUT, once I start a flight, the defaults are CH Yoke..............
IS THIS NORMAL having to unplug the CH Yoke/Pedals when using the Logitech.........................

2. Those of you using the Logitech, PLEASE give me your button assignments......

3. I have my "twist" set up for rudder on joystick, BUT, when I do the ol twist routine, even when hovering, it "appears" that the whole chopper is turning..........yes, I know it supposed to when using rudder, but it's more aggressive.......................

4. Finally, those of you using force-feedback...............does it work good for you?????

Any and all of your folks help is ALWAYS appreciated..............

Thanks,
cthiggin

1 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

The force feedback on my Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 joystick works fine, but I prefer to have it off.

Also not to hijack the thread, and this is not really any help, but I have a Logitech Attack 3 joystick, and it's button assignments never work or stay. Any help would be appreciated.

-Orion