Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

New Freeware for Zurich?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

I found this at Flightsim.com today file name freezv05.zip and it's the best freeware for Zurich by far Very Happy

As i think it's rude to fly and not finish a flight i carried on to Ciampino in Rome with an over the city approach Very Happy

I know i've posted a lot lately so i'll give it a rest for a while!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

WOW Shocked That is some REALLY nice freeware Zurich, is it a frame rate hit?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

I've had no problems with it at all Very Happy !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

I've had no problems with it at all Very Happy !

Cool, so no frames hit Question And what is the link Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Flightsim.com file name freezv05.zip

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Cool, so no frames hit Question And what is the link Wink

Welshflyer wrote:

I found this at Flightsim.com today file name freezv05.zip and it's the best freeware for Zurich by far...

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

FSDreamTeam.com their scenery is awesome they designed the Acceleration F/A-18 panel.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

What season you got there? or is the scenery set to summer?

Pretty awesome looking though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Welsh, is that a DeHavilland Comet I see in the 5th shot Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

Loveing gonna download it know.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Welsh, is that a DeHavilland Comet I see in the 5th shot Very Happy

It certainly is Cheeks, i had a dabble with some 60's scenery a while back and some ai is left over. I was waiting to take off behind a Caravelle the other day Shocked !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Welsh, is that a DeHavilland Comet I see in the 5th shot Very Happy

It certainly is Cheeks, i had a dabble with some 60's scenery a while back and some ai is left over. I was waiting to take off behind a Caravelle the other day Shocked !

Caravelle Shocked I bet it didn't have it's patches on and was smoking Very Happy

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1 You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Related Topics