SearchSearch 

computer

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

since im getting my computer moved into my room i had to buy a desk and i only had a limited amount of money so i chose this desk

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6677768&productCategoryId=abcat0809004&type=product&tab=1&id=1083711093072#productdetail

now the problem is that there are alot of good and bad reviews and im concerned about the bad reviews so....

3 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Desk looks fine to me. The only problem you might have is with space for your legs. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

looks like a good solution for someone who doesn't have alot of space. i don't know what thebad reviews you speak of say, but really, it's not like you're gonna be playing football with it, it's a desk. i don't see how durability could be much of an issue unless the wood is that particle board stuff. if it is, just don't move it much, and you should be fine. besides, for the $$, if it lasts for a couple years, it was worth it.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

Desk looks fine to me. The only problem you might have is with space for your legs. 🙂

it wont that much of a problem ill just put my legs on the wood were my pc is going to be