SearchSearch 

FSX blew up my computer!

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

okay first i want to say that fsx blew up my 2,468 new computer and when i got fsx error error ERROR! cant get the dam thing started so i uninstalled error the computer shut off and i saw steam flying from my computer WTF! Now im stuck with FS04 once again intall i can get a new computer right im a labtop this F....cking BLOWS now i have to set up fs2004 the way i liked heres the question should i keep FS04 or should i go to FSX error game! Evil or Very Mad

12 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

why the hell would fsx blow up your computer? just dosent make any sense......

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Call 1-800-GET-LOST its microsofts number..

Not Really, its 1-800-537-8324

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Bran09 a break. Of course software can blowup hardware. Didn't you guys know this? I think he may be permanently down though, it has been about six months. Maybe the software blewup his house too?

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

GUYS its crazy fsx has like its own mind i remember seeing an error and i couldint get on then a day later it works the best ever its wierd and then the baddiest day it blew up my computer even way im done with fsx im with fs04 now

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

HEY EVERYBODY IM BACK,

Ok now lets see did u overclock ur pc????? or does ur pc overclock itself like mine? if yes then maybe ur PC went haywire and overclocked too much and BANG, being serious.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

cheezyflier wrote:

+1

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

cheezyflier wrote:

+1

+5

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

yes it overclocks itself

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

well I dont know if this is possible but maybe ur PC overclocked too much or it wasnt well ventilated thus it overheated

Pro Member Trainee
doubleb Trainee

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Call 1-800-GET-LOST its microsofts number..

Not Really, its 1-800-537-8324

lol...

i doubt that the cause was FSX as its only running the pc at the performance that you choose ( ie overclocked etc ).

open your case and check to see if u can see and possoble cause and where the smoke was coming from and replace it. I would like to place a bet of (10 pence) that its a power supply issue.

good luck with your repairs/replacment

BB

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

ye it was coming from the motherboard it was scary as hell the fan was screaming so i shut it off