SearchSearch 

KevinTsi this is for you and for others :)

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey, I was trying to find out and solve the problem with your textures in the game. This might be the solutions. Download a program called RivaTuner just
google and install it. Let is unpack and install everything by its self, unless its asking you something. When you are done installing, open the program and on the bottom of the main page you should see in blue "driver settings" these is like an arrow on the right side click on it, and drag your mouse looks like direct x, it should say "direct Draw and D3 settings" click on it and in the front page you should see mip mapping settings, try to decrease or increase the mip map LOD bias adjustment, play with it abit and this might help your game. If not, then sorry Embarassed because, when I was playing with that with my video card, I had the same picture, but mine as its fine, its on 0% its stable. Good luck 🙂

2 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

thanks. I'll have a look into it sooner or later. What does it do anyway? Fixes my aircraft textures or something?

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

IDK lol, but when I was playing with it, suddenly I had the same textures as you did, so I moved it back where it was, so it will be normal as it was. You should try to play with it, and see if it works or not.