Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

angels delta practice

Pro Member First Officer
shylock (scottyboy39) First Officer

This is pics from the new team im on.merged teams this one needed a boss.dont know why they didnt have a number 1 jet but oh well enjoy

Pro Member Captain
Bran09 Captain

THATS AWSOME! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

MAN THERE'S SOME GREAT PICS THERE.

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Nice pics.

I guess the reason why #1 was showing as because he probably didn't have it set right in in FSX.

Where did you find the Angels aircraft?

Pro Member Trainee
doubleb Trainee

i would like to see a video..very impressed.

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks gents.The reason the jets are not in order in the one pic is because only jets 2-4 and 6 were locked in.In the pics its all done with stick and rudder no auto pilot.Its easy when my wing men in 2-3 and slot #4 are real world pilots.Flying as boss with these guys for one week so far and they are the best group I have flown with on there.jets 5-7 are some real young guys but its there team so oh well lol.

And the jets are from the new acceleration pack.We are based out of ewards air base they seem to like the lay out there.Heres the link to there web page.

http://www.freewebs.com/fsxblueangels/members.htm

And more pics are here www.myspace.com/Blue_Angels_FSX thats my old team.We even as a joke one of the guys photoshopped our faces onto the real pilots came out good and real funny.

Pro Member First Officer

oh and as far as video its on its way our number 8 jet does only video and pics.Heres some more of the solo's performance:

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

Once again, Some very nice pics.

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

BEUTIFULL. ITS AWESOME !

Pro Member First Officer

Hardest thing I have ever done being boss.So much focus on keeping steady stick and throttle and level through everything.We arent 100% but we do take off in the diamond with a low transition into a loop.But in 3 months we should be golden im going to post a video when we do.

Pro Member First Officer

The diamond for us the team name is FSX Pro Blue Angels although we all agreed to drop the pro.

Pitch up break

Diamond pass

Pro Member Trainee
jetguy99 Trainee

Very nice pic do you guys need someone flying Fat albert? its there transport plane.