Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

wilco 777

Pro Member First Officer
abmukh80 First Officer

Hi Guys,

Some days back I got this payware of 777 package with all its textures from Wilco. It is brilliantly designed stuff but too complicated. Everything is as real as it gets but again very difficult to transit from a normal FSX aircraft.

Anybody who has this package please give me the step by step instructions of how to handle this machine. Also I've gone through the pdf's but they explain very briefly!!!!!

I'd love to fly them but I'm unable to do so properly.

Cheers

Pro Member Trainee
Zeemon Trainee

abmukh80 wrote:

Hi Guys,

Some days back I got this payware of 777 package with all its textures from Wilco. It is brilliantly designed stuff but too complicated. Everything is as real as it gets but again very difficult to transit from a normal FSX aircraft.

Anybody who has this package please give me the step by step instructions of how to handle this machine. Also I've gone through the pdf's but they explain very briefly!!!!!

I'd love to fly them but I'm unable to do so properly.

Cheers

Can you fly default aircrafts? If you can't then there are loads of tutorials, just google it. And if you can fly defaults, then you should just look through the documents, because the wilco 777 doesn't have more then a default i believe...

Pro Member First Officer
mdaskalos First Officer

It's not all that hard. What I found the most useful was to print the pages related to the loading of the CDU, and keep them handy for every flight.

What he sez about loading the CDU EVERY TIME though, is a bit unnecessary - you can load a flight plan created in FSX in the game menu, and let ATC vector you around, but it is more fun once you get a handle on the CDU and the autopilot panel.

Speaking of MSFS-created flight plans, you can load them in the CDU, and then it can do all the altitude and speed control stuff along with the heading.

By the way, the link here:

http://www.fsvisions.nl/site/content/view/61/7/

is a page presenting a series of articles written by Captain Mike Ray that explains the Boeing panel in more detail than does the 777 manual.

THE WEBSITE IS IN GERMAN (or Dutch), BUT THE ARTICLES ARE IN ENGLISH. So don't be intimidated when you click the link.

mdaskalos