euroJet`

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Hi there, im not sure what topic to post this in , so if its rong topic please move it to the appriote one for me , thanks

I am the Admin of euroJet and i am Currently Searching for Aircraft Paint Designers & Aircraft painters

After having along Chat with my other manager (Rutger) we have desided to go ahead and make euroJet, we are both very experienced pilots and have beeen flying on flight sim for more than 4 years, we are also buying a .net domain for our website, we are currently looking for a website designer (If intrested Please add me on msn charlton600@msn.com)

The aircrafts we will be using for our airliner are ( B737-200 / 300 / 500 | B757 200 / 300 | A319 / 320 / 321 | B767-200 | B777-200 | We want to bring pilots together so they can fly all over europe and the world and get the best va experience ONLINE & offline , if you are intrested in helping with this VA , there is 4 ways u can contact me

1. Msn = Charlton600@msn.com

2. Xfire = Goingforit

3. Flyaway PM!

4. Comment on this post =]
Thanks for eveyone who has read this post , and if u are looking to help & join this va , look forword to working with u in the future

Airbourne / Matt.

euroJet` Founder

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...