Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

WOW

Pro Member First Officer
Steve_Iles First Officer

Just have the following installed. Just gone back to Windows XP as I was having a few problems with Vista Ultimate.

Just have FS9+Ultimate Terrain+ FS Genesis North America Prt 1+2

Installed FS Genesis all of america & there landclass + UT USA and now Flight Environment, and the result is .........

Installed GE Pro & RE Pro. So far I have UT USA, UT Alaska & Canada, FS Genesis for the whole of Amercia, Flight Environment

And the result

Here's very thing running

Flight Environment for the clouds, Active Sky for the weather, GE Pro for the ground textures, RE Pro for the sun & water textures. Underneath Ultimate Terrain USA & FS Genesis.

Enjoy,

Now I'm off out for the night with my next door neighbour + her husband and her younger sister. Haven't gone out locally for over 7yrs so it could be interesting!!

I was the former member Liono
PC SPECS
GA-MA770-DS3 AMD 770 | AMD Phenom 9950 X 4 2.6Ghz | Corsair 4GB Kit (2x2GB) |NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 | Windows 7 | OCZ 750Watt PSU

Pro Member Chief Captain
morris91 Chief Captain

WOW i really considering getting those addon's after what these pics show.

Pro Member Chief Captain
belgeode Chief Captain

If it gets any more real he'd have wind blowing out from his computer.

US AIR TALES- Stories of one man's virtual life as a pilot

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Great presentation Steve, to my eyes the second from the top looks the best. I never could come to terms with the RE Pro water textures.

What's the name of the aircraft you're flying there Big Grin

Pro Member Chief Captain
belgeode Chief Captain

I am not 100% sure but I think it is called... "Cessna 172".

(cue comedic drumroll)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Great shots Steve, but i don't care about them, what happened with the younger sister Question Oh come on, someone had to ask Very Happy you've not been out locally for 7 years so spill the beans Very Happy !

I'm sorry Very Happy !If you look like the bloke below you're laughing Twisted Evil : !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I don't know Welshflyer, you'd better read Steve's message again, something fishy going on here. He said he's off with his next door neighbour... and as if it were an afterthought... oh, btw, her husband and younger sister are coming along too.

I guess we'll have to wait until whatever hangover has worn off for the low-down. Radar
Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
belgeode Chief Captain

hahahaha I cannot wait to hear that one!

Pro Member Captain
SpiderWings Captain

Fantastic scenery there Steve.

I wanna know what happened with the neighbors also... Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

We'd better PM Steve and let him know that we won't eat him alive.... BUT that we INSIST on pictures... for evidence, y'know Razz

Pro Member First Officer
Steve_Iles First Officer

Thanks for the comments guys. I highly recommend those add-ons. It's well worth the money.

The night was good. They left the club about 130 but I stayed till the end. Didn't get in until 4 this morning. Had a fair bit to drink as well.

PC SPECS
GA-MA770-DS3 AMD 770 | AMD Phenom 9950 X 4 2.6Ghz | Corsair 4GB Kit (2x2GB) |NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 | Windows 7 | OCZ 750Watt PSU

Pro Member First Officer
Steve_Iles First Officer

Here's one taken at night

Welshflyer wrote:

you've not been out locally for 7 years so spill the beans Very Happy

The reason is because I don't like the music that is played there. But as I haven't been out since Oct last yr I thought why not.

The low down on last night. I'm hoping to add my next door neighbour to my friends on Facebook. As pictures were being taken all night long I'm hoping the sister has put some up so I can show.
The normal things happened as normal when you go out. Drink, dance drink some more. They decided to leave at 1:30 in the morning, as I'm used to clubbing until 5 or 6 in the morning I decided to stay on my own and try and enjoy myself.

Got talking to a few mates that I saw and then they left, went back onto the dance floor. Make contact with the enemy (you know who I mean) as she was given my the eye. I'll leave it at that and let you make your own conclusions up. Just to let you know I left alone and walk 2miles home. As the queue for the taxi's was a nightmare.

ATT Tailhook
I'll be buying those products next month as I sort of overspent last night. Then in March it's going to be either the pedals or another quadrant.

PC SPECS

Pro Member Chief Captain
morris91 Chief Captain

WOW thats a nice night pic. Cool