S D K

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

i was told by n7xlq1 that there was S D K on whith FSX could i have some help whith this like were it is on the disck how to get it

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Just put the FSX Disc 1 in your CD-Drive and open it so you can see all the files and look for the SDK folder.

Should be there.

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Gee someone mention my name 🙂

I believe the FSX manual also tells you how to install the SDK, also I believe there is a new SDK version out too. I think I saw something on www.fsinsider.com about it.

edit I just checked FSinsider.com and there are several articles about the SDK and about configuring it too.

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

thanks so much for your help guys
edit i still need help i think i need the deluxe version is that correct because if it is i need it can i get it as a download some place ❓ ❓ ❓

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Downloading the whole deluxe version is sorta illegal.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Rolaids wrote:

i still need help i think i need the deluxe version is that correct because if it is i need it can i get it as a download some place ❓ ❓ ❓

well do what n7xlq1 said go ontp the FSInsider website and download it.

I do think you can do it from there.

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

Sorry n7xlq1 i didn't meen download the deluxe version i meant the sdk
edit i checked at fsinsider in there downloads and i didn't see it i only found service packs

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Rolaids wrote:

Sorry n7xlq1 i didn't meen download the deluxe version i meant the sdk
edit i checked at fsinsider in there downloads and i didn't see it i only found service packs

Well duh! aren't those it???

Anyone else think I'm wrong?

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

i thought that the service packs were just to enhance the original thing and that i needed the original

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Rolaids wrote:

i thought that the service packs were just to enhance the original thing and that i needed the original

that is true..

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

so can i get the origanal somwhere

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Rolaids wrote:

so can i get the origanal somwhere

Not unless you have the deluxe version.

Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

well i guess i am at the end of the road Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...