Does anyone have the 747-400x from pmdg?

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

If you do I have two questions

1. Does it come with the 747F model even if you did not have it on fs9?

2. Is it horrible on the frame rates?

Thank's

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

Hi Karkw I have the 747 pmdg and it does come with both models.
I get about 14fpm if i have medium setting for scenery etc, whih is ok for me. my pc is a Pentium D 3.4ghz, nvidia 8800GTS 640mb and 3gig of ram.
The frame rate is about half of the default aircraft so i would say you need a medium to high end pc to run this plane. Over all it is a very good plane to fly with most systems working. It also comes with a load planner and their many repaints to download.
If you have the FS9 version you can download this plane half price which i did, so it is well worth the money.
so if you are a big jet airliner fan you must add this to your hanger.
I find the Level D 767 has slightly higher frame rates but i still enjoy flying this bird.
What your pc spec?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...