Blue Angles blues

Pro Member Trainee
jetguy99 Trainee

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone heard of a blue angle fighter not made by Mark "Fire Ball" Rooks. None of his planes work on my computer. God thats a good title.

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

What do you mean "not working" I have couple of his makes and after some tweaking it works.

Pro Member Trainee
jetguy99 Trainee

well you see i tryed his have blue project and it didn't show up on the menu. And his blue angles Jet also doesn't show up.

Pro Member Trainee
jetguy99 Trainee

what kind of tweaking did you do.

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

jetguy99 wrote:

what kind of tweaking did you do.

I don't have Mark's Blue Angels sorry. I have other aircraft made by him and it works.. If you're having problems of gauges, put them in the FSX gauges folder.

Pro Member Trainee
jetguy99 Trainee

thing is his F-18 doesn't come with a gauges file. Umm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You might be interested in reading these two threads:

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/27133/super-hornet-f-18-textures-mark-rooks/

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/23292/subject-lancair-legacy-for-fsx/

In fact I urge you to take the time and read them, it might just save you a lot of frustration in the future.

Pro Member Trainee
jetguy99 Trainee

this guy gave me a responce that was kinda mean to! Is it possable to put up a warning aganist this guy. Thanks guys this is a big help.

Pro Member Trainee
jetguy99 Trainee

do you guys know were I can find some good fighter jets?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

flightsim.com and avsim.com 😎

Pro Member Trainee
jetguy99 Trainee

i ment like links of recomendations but thats a start.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

jetguy99 wrote:

i ment like links of recomendations but thats a start.

That's almost impossible for me because I'm running FS9, which means that my recommendations would be 50% guesswork.

But you can browse like in a catalogue at simviation.com :

http://www.simviation.com/fsxmilitary17.htm

Ok, as you can see, this is page 17 of the FSX Mil jet section, meaning they are the latest additions. On the bottom of each page you have two red arrows pointing left and right.
You click on the left one (Previous Page) and it'll take you back to page 16... and so on. Now just make sure you read and understand the file description before you start downloading because often the file is not the complete aircraft but a repaint or some sort of update. Usually however, it will tell you in the file description where to get the original file. So just make sure you get all the bits and pieces.

Actually on this page 17 is one aircraft I would recommend without hesitation, it's the 'FSX UKMIL Hawk 100 Package'. You can be sure this aircraft will be complete, good quality and easy to install.

Pro Member Trainee
jetguy99 Trainee

thanks tailhook but i found a good one on the site.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...