Members xfire !

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey guys, most of you play fs9 and fsx and some other simulation games. To communicate better during a game or just sometimes you feel bored, download a program called xfire, so we can all add each other. I have created a guild or a community there so we all going to be together and play together in the same time. Cheecks added me and i got bawls too. Download it from www.xfire.com add me as: tiger7881 and then i will tell you the folowing.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Cheeks already did a post about this yesterday why counted you just post something in that save starting a new one.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

morris91 wrote:

Cheeks already did a post about this yesterday why counted you just post something in that save starting a new one.

A fresh post makes it lok better . 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

not really.. it just duplicates work...

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

does it cover all games but runescape?!?!?!

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

also it says that i already have friends!!! is that normal

my user name is: bigmac303

also that has nothing to do with mcdonalds and alot of people think it means the bigmac from mcdonalds but let me tell you thats not what it means it has to do with my name

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

morris91 wrote:

Actually you are wrong. You could call this a clan that Tiger is inviting you too. 4 members have joined so far. Acepilot32, Bawls327, Me, and Tiger 😉 So it's different if you read carefully 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Oh yes sorry now when i read it i can understand what he;s saying sorry.

Well add me my name is: Morris2007 & nickname is: Morris

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...