Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FS9/Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

I apologise in advance for the vagueness of the following. 😞

I downloaded 2 aircraft from a site called Bluesteel. I have now lost all vision with all aircraft in my MSF9 Programme. I did see a message telling me the aircraft were designed for an earlier version of FS9 and mentioned something called, I think, FSUIC or similar. I lost the message so cant give precise wording.
I guess I can just re install the programme but I wonder if this story is familiar to anyone. Also, I always thought that MSF 2004 and FS9 were exactly the same programmes. ??

Thanks in advance for any advice.

3 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

eyton402 wrote:

I apologise in advance for the vagueness of the following. 😞

I downloaded 2 aircraft from a site called Bluesteel. I have now lost all vision with all aircraft in my MSF9 Programme. I did see a message telling me the aircraft were designed for an earlier version of FS9 and mentioned something called, I think, FSUIC or similar. I lost the message so cant give precise wording.
I guess I can just re install the programme but I wonder if this story is familiar to anyone. Also, I always thought that MSF 2004 and FS9 were exactly the same programmes. ??

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Yes, FS2004 and FS9 are exactly the same thing.

The module you need is called FSUIPC, you can get it here:

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Make sure you get the version for FS2004, read the instructions and put the module .dll where they tell you to.

It is most likely that once you've installed FSUIPC you're problems will have been solved.

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

Thank you Tailhook. I will try it now.

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

As usual, you were right Tailhook. All is now well.
Thanks again.