Your longest Flight in Fs2004

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

This is to everyone who has fs2004. Just wondering what is the longest flight you have actually finished. By that I mean that you landed succesfully at the other airport.

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

My longest flight in fs2004 was with LVL-D 767-300 AC livery from Toronto pearson to Frankfurt in Germay, I dont really remember how long it was, i tihnk about 9 and half hours.

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

my longest flight was Orlando INT to Hong Kong INT long asss ride

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Man those are some long flights. I think mine last like an hour or 2 lol. Forgot to add you guys cant use slew. Not that you guys did just for the people that might also add what theirs was.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

My longest flight i ever done would be i fink around 8 or 9 hours from Gatwick (London) to LAX (Los Angles)

I did the flight in a Boeing 737-800 and made it just over the Atlantic and landed in Canada and refueled and made the rest of the jearney.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

KPIT to EGLL.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

My longest flight was from Sydney to Heathrow non-stop with an 777LR with full fuel and no pax 😳 God it took AGES 😳 😳 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

My longest is probably someone's shortest flight on here. My longest was from Las Vegas to Seatle Tacoma Intl...3 hours...in the A380 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

Well, if we talk real life speed, i flew from EHAM, Schiphol to LGSA, Souda 😉
about 1300 miles, took me about 3.5 hours Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

oh talking about fuel i rember hong kong to lax i ran out of fuel like at the last second i had to glide to the airport and land 😂

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Mine was frome Ezeiza Int (ministro pistarini) EZE, uenos Aieres Argentina to Mexico city MEX. Flight time was like 12 hours, i remember well, in a 747-400 Aerolineas Argentinas.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

O'hare to Frankfurt Germany using the POSKY 767 AA colors

Took about 8 hours or so.

Flyboy92

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i did a 4hr. trip from O'hare intl. to LAX in a boeing747-400(I don tcare about the tax payers money) i did this because that was the flight path when I went on vacation on a carnival cruise

Pro Member Trainee
Josue (90josue03) Trainee

My longest flight!

I departed from Costa Rica's Juan Santa Maria Int Airport in Central America and landed at one of Panamas regional airport close to the center of the country, I really couldn't find any other airport with easy approaching.

I flew in the Douglas DC3, it took me about 2 hours and 30 minutes to get to my destination. The experience was great tho! with 152 gallons left and some fog before landing, the final touch down felt like a total relief 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

90josue03 wrote:

My longest flight!

I departed from Costa Rica's Juan Santa Maria Int Airport in Central America and landed at one of Panamas regional airport close to the center of the country, I really couldn't find any other airport with easy approaching.

I flew in the Douglas DC3, it took me about 2 hours and 30 minutes to get to my destination. The experience was great tho! with 152 gallons left and some fog before landing, the final touch down felt like a total relief 😀

The beauty of flight 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Josue (90josue03) Trainee

Cheeks wrote:

90josue03 wrote:

My longest flight!

The beauty of flight 😀

You said it, the good all boy didn't give up on me!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

Flight Sim..
Honolulu INTL (PHNL)- Los Angeles INTL (KLAX)

Real Life...
Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson INTL (KATL)- Salt Lake City INTL (KSLC)

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Gatwick -> Majorca,

hour and fourty five mins 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...