Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Boston to Newark

Pro Member First Officer
Steve_Iles First Officer

For this flight to get me in the mood for Timeless 6 @ London on the 23rd of Feb. I thought I'll listen to some classic tracks that defined the Hard Dance scene. Hosted by Andy Farley. Some of tracks that he dropped were Legend B - Lost in Love & Quench - Dreams & Darude - Feel the Beat

Start with a classic shot

Getting ready to pushback

Getting hooked up

We have pushback

Taking along nicely

Waiting as a good boy for clearance

You are cleared for take off

Gear almost up

Climbing to our cruise alt

The home for this flight

Coming into Newark

Gear down and 3 green

Thank you for flying with MetroAir and welcome to Newark

End the shots off with a classic

Thanks

Your lord and master
Steve

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

OMG steve you are my hero. Best SS ever.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Excellent shots Steve Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

Once again steve you've blown me away just amazing...

Just a question: why don't you ever move onto FSX your Specs are alright for it not saying you really should but i would.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

morris91 wrote:

Just a question: why don't you ever move onto FSX your Specs are alright for it not saying you really should but i would.

Because his FS9 looks better than his FSX Ha Ha

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I don't think I've seen that 'cleared for take off' angle before... very nice and realistic.
Of course, all pics are good 'lord and master' Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I recognize that cockpit!

Nice picture, I love KBOS!

Pro Member First Officer
Steve_Iles First Officer

morris91 wrote:

Why should I. I don't think you know how much money I've spent on FS9. Here's a list of all the payware products I have. Some are installed and some aren't

Scenery
Ultimate Terrain USA + Alaska & Canada + Europe, FS Global SE, The whole collection of FS Genesis for FS9, All of Fly Tampa, Flight Environment, GE Pro + GE, Imagine Sim Detroit, KLGA, Denver Newark & New Orleans, Blue Print KIAD, FS Water (this isn't installed), Aerosoft Manhattan, Megahubs which consist of Los Angeles - New York JFK - Chicago O'Hare - Atlanta - Houston G. Bush - Orlando

Aircraft
Overland Airbus & Boeing packs, PMDG 600-700-800-900, PMDG B1900C, PIC 737-300/400/500, PSS Airbus A319/A320/A321, CLS A300-600, Areosoft BAe 146, RFP 747-200 Boxed version,

Utilities
FS Passengers, Active Sky 6.5, Walk & follow, Radar Contact 4.3, FS Build, FS2Crew for the default 737,

Each addon was roughly 20+ each. So you give me one good reason why I should upgrade to FS? When I can get my FS9 looking like that!!!!

Thanks guys

Tailhook: Just reposition the tower camera.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Steve_Iles wrote:

morris91 wrote:

Why should I. I don't think you know how much money I've spent on FS9. Here's a list of all the payware products I have. Some are installed and some aren't

Scenery
Ultimate Terrain USA + Alaska & Canada + Europe, FS Global SE, The whole collection of FS Genesis for FS9, All of Fly Tampa, Flight Environment, GE Pro + GE, Imagine Sim Detroit, KLGA, Denver Newark & New Orleans, Blue Print KIAD, FS Water (this isn't installed), Aerosoft Manhattan, Megahubs which consist of Los Angeles - New York JFK - Chicago O'Hare - Atlanta - Houston G. Bush - Orlando

Aircraft
Overland Airbus & Boeing packs, PMDG 600-700-800-900, PMDG B1900C, PIC 737-300/400/500, PSS Airbus A319/A320/A321, CLS A300-600, Areosoft BAe 146, RFP 747-200 Boxed version,

Utilities
FS Passengers, Active Sky 6.5, Walk & follow, Radar Contact 4.3, FS Build, FS2Crew for the default 737,

Each addon was roughly 20+ each. So you give me one good reason why I should upgrade to FS? When I can get my FS9 looking like that!!!!

Thanks guys

Nice response Steve I was waiting for that. Seems that die-hard FSXers just don't realize what they're missing out on.

I'll experiment with the tower camera once I have a new one... camera and everything else Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

Steve_Iles wrote:

morris91 wrote:

Scenery

Aircraft

Utilities

Thanks guys

Tailhook: Just reposition the tower camera.

Ok cool so now i under stand and yer im with Tailhook i will be sticking with FS9 for a lil longer but i already have a couple addons for FS9 but only around 50 al to gether but i am wishing to get some of the stuff you have soon.

Pro Member Captain
Luke (warlord40) Captain

Just wondering... out of all those payware titles you brought, which ones made 'the biggest' difference to the default?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Superb shots as always Steve! Very Happy