Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Bye.

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

Well, seeing i'm the top culprit for thread hijacking and Making things go off topic, I'm doing more bad than good. So i have decided to leave this forum. I may check back and forth now and again. But... Goodbye. And thanks for all the help too, you are a good community.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Walesdragon, you are not a culprit of thread hijacking but perhaps a bit over eager to please Very Happy , don't leave, just become an active member! I can't fault your enthusiasm or commitment to ths site, so don't go away, i'm sure that you will become a respected member of this site, just relax Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Luke (warlord40) Captain

I agree!!!! I urge you to reconsider!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Stop sulking and get your butt back here...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I agree, stay please Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

Whoa! You guys want me here? Cos most of my friends on MSN are usually like. GTFO you're annoying. But in real life its quite different... Anyways. LOL! I thought tailhook would be rather happy seeing me go. If you guys rather me stay than go, i shall stay, thank you for accepting me Mr. Green Wink Laughing Surprised Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Captain
Luke (warlord40) Captain

Good to see ya back fellow Auzzie Exclamation Very Happy Clapping Group Wave Kick Punk Cheers! Tee Hee

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

I love it when people make flouncing, i'm leaving type threads and then hang on about to see how many people plead don't go

If you're going then go, although personally i think it would be silly to leave over something like that

Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

GoodisonBlue wrote:

I love it when people make flouncing, i'm leaving type threads and then hang on about to see how many people plead don't go

If you're going then go, although personally i think it would be silly to leave over something like that

Smile

hahaha.

I second that.

Gotta develop a thick skin here people, this is the internet, it's not like we are ever going to meet each other then kick the crap out of each other for whatever we may have said that may have been interpreted wrong.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

No comment!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

walesdragon wrote:

I thought tailhook would be rather happy seeing me go.

I am beginning to regret my previous post seeing that you make me the culprit now just because I told you that your sig is too big.

SOMEONE had to tell you Hit with Chair

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

-_- fine. Cya all laters then =)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

OMG this is turning just as stupid as that favourite screenshotter post Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Captain
Luke (warlord40) Captain

Well... I think its all over now

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

walesdragon wrote:

I thought tailhook would be rather happy seeing me go.

I am beginning to regret my previous post seeing that you make me the culprit now just because I told you that your sig is too big.

SOMEONE had to tell you Hit with Chair

You told me as well remember? Wink