Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

help

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

...you just wait till I have my new rig, we'll do some on-line flying and you'd better watch your 6 ...for your sake, maybe you should eject as soon as it is safe to do so haaaaaaa.... Devil

Pro Member Captain
warlord40 Captain

Alright, your on! Hit with Chair

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

::slapping my gloves in his face::

Your choice of weapon, Sir!

Pro Member Captain
warlord40 Captain

Which reminds me, went on multiplayer last night, and accidently started a formation of 12 DC3's, one of the guy's is going to post it up on youtube,so I'll send it in when I find out what he's calling it! Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
warlord40 Captain

(as I take one of the gloves from him)I have my weapon now!!!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Don't forget to post that link, looking forward to watch the vid.

Now how could you "accidentally" end up in a gaggle of DC-3s?????
Seems I shall be making short work of you Sir. What shall the weapon be then?

Secret REMEMBER!! : No cloak and dagger... or is it dagger under the cloak Wall Bashing

Pro Member Captain
warlord40 Captain

Kinda strange really... first started with a heli(the pavelow 3)but then i asked this chick 'Allice' what she saw when she looked at me?
She said.....A jet ranger
I said.....A jet ranger?.....now that sucks!
So we both changed over to extra300s's cause then at least we knew what aircraft we actually were.
So playfuly dogfighting for a while(I cant believe I just used those two words in one sentence), decided I'd had enough of the extra and went for the good ole DC3.
She picked up one too, So I asked her if she wanted to fly formation, she said....'yip'
As we were lining up on the runway, this other fella 'Newby',wants to join in(who is also the guy taking the vid).
So anyway, my damn fsx play's up and kicks me out after the first two minutes.I log back in... and the session was gone?

And there out of the blue... was a new session 'DC3 Formation' hosted by nonother than Newby.
Cool! jumped in, after a couple of minutes of waiting we had a whole fleet and ended up doing this whole big tour!
Best fun I've had in ages!
Anyway sorry to bore you with my lifes story....where were we....oh yes the gloves....ON GUARD!!!!
(lanches into a box of gloves, and starts pelting them at tailhook)ha ha!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

No no, I find this interesting but lemme tell you, beware of those who go by the name of 'Newby' Shocked ..sure (s)he's a good guy/girl/...or whatever else there is, though.
Yeah, "..playfully dogfighting in an EXTRA with a 'supposedly' female.."
That'll be the day. They lure you into an Extra to see how many G's you can pull and then, in a different scenario with different a/c they go straight for the kill. (Do I I have to tell you everything...).
I'm glad you had a good time and even more glad that you're still alive. Just watch your back in the future...

Devil I'm right behind you

Pro Member Captain
warlord40 Captain

Oh was that 'you'... I thought it was a turtle! Very Happy
Talk of infamous...
This is the last thing I saw on tailhooks face!

Last edited by warlord40 on Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
warlord40 Captain

Actually speaking of....wonder what a dogfight with WriteFlighers aircraft would be like! Think
umphf....I'd still whoop ya arse!!! Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You have noooooo idea what's coming at you! Turtle...?
You'll be begging me to let you swallow a life one -- you know, the type they have in the Galapagos Islands hehehehe...

Pro Member Captain
warlord40 Captain

I eat turtle for breakfast! Laughing
But I suppose that you will never know....
UNTIL SOMEONE HAS A NEW RIG!!!!!!!!!!!
(I'm just working you up...Is it working?)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Have it your way then... Eating turtles for breakfast, who you're tryin' to kid?
BTW, FYI (I happen to know that you don't understand this stupid language... Think ...neither do I, come to think of it) -- anyways, the person depicted in your post is my GRANDMOTHER... not me.

I'm the 'Goose' Devil Be afraid, be very afraid...

Pro Member Captain
warlord40 Captain

I also have goose for breakfast!!!!ha ha ha....( every second tuesday )(mixed with bacon olives and herbs - its just delightful)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Ouch... just realized that 'Goose' got killed in 'Top Gun'

Pro Member Captain
warlord40 Captain

Well is this what it comes down to then.... is it?