SearchSearch 

AI flights set up?

Pro Member First Officer
RichT First Officer

I recently installed the new airport at Bangkok Thailand (VTBS) but it obviously did not have any AI activity. I therefore have downloaded some AI flightpaths for Thai Airways, Bangkok Airways, Air China etc etc. I then used Traffic Tools for the first time to compile these into a bgl file and install into FS9.

One thing I am struggling with however is the AI aircraft. I have lots of AI aircraft and also downloaded some new ones. I then changed the 'TITLE' and 'SIM' (with the AC#) to correspond with the info provided with the downloads, thinking the flightpath would pick these up. However there are still no aircraft appearing at the airport.

Can someone please explain how to correct this.

3 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

You do not change the sim info, or the title... just make sure the title matches with what is in the aircraft.txt file.

Pro Member First Officer
RichT First Officer

Tried it and at last I have some aircraft at Suvarnabhumi!!

The link you posted I couldn't get onto, but many thanks for the advice.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Sorry about that yeah I realize the link is in error. I cannot fix it now cause I am at work but if you still need it when I get home I will fix it.

edit- I found it... I bumped the thread to the top of this forum... it was written by Cheeks... it should be right there now.