Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

playing fs9 with ps2 control

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Hi.

I am playing or tryig to fly with the ps2 joke but i don´t know how to add the yaw accion to the ps2 joke, normaly ace combat uses r2 and l2 bottos to do so, but i cold not find the way to make this possible withe the ps2 joke. Can any one tell me how can i try to do this; i do´t have pedals, in the mean time i would like to know, how you make this posible, since it is har to use pc keys.

Thanks for all.

Pro Member Captain
Luke (warlord40) Captain

I would recommend investing in a SaitekX52 joystick and throttle component - lots of buttons... lots of pretty lights... adds another dimention to your gaming experience!

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

Yes, i have a saitekX52, its fantastic. You should get one.

Pro Member Trainee
Air-Head Trainee

When I saw an advert for the saitek X52, i saw it came in two pieces, a joystick, and something else ....

What is that second thing??

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Ummmm. THROTTLE!

That can't have been a serious question...

I've had mine for years now.... only way to fly.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks a lot, yes i look it up on the internet, looks good, well i will try to get it.
Thanks again.

Pro Member Trainee
Air-Head Trainee

belgeode wrote:

Ummmm. THROTTLE!

That can't have been a serious question...

I've had mine for years now.... only way to fly.

*cough* Noo wasnt a serious question...

But I rushed out an got one! An WOW what an amazing difference to the game play....

Pro Member Chief Captain

Good I am glad you love it! Here's hoping you have many hours of enjoyment from it.

Pro Member Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

Good I am glad you love it! Here's hoping you have many hours of enjoyment from it.

Oh! i will!, i am waiting for it, i allready bought it, think it will be arriving on tuesday.
Thanks again.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Man that'll be cool, just like playing Ace Combat 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Glad to see that you will be using a good joy stick controller, leave the Playstation controller for games. 👍

Pro Member Trainee
Air-Head Trainee

Yep can definately vouch thats its worth every penny!!!

Have not had to lean over an touch the keyboard yet! So many programmeable buttons and hat switches..... incredible....

I didnt even realize it had a twist control for the rudder until after the 3 or 4th time I used it... lol. Such precise control from the joystick... took a little to get used too.... because it has so many functions you can program.... and trying to remember what button did what.....oh boy!!

Definately one of the best purchases ive made!

Pro Member Chief Captain

You can print out the button map for the X52 if you need a cheat sheet... I always write down any changes I made... but I have mine tweaked in a way that works for me well. I even have ATC replies mapped into it. If you want I can send you via email my actual setting file to drop into the configuration program. ONLY for Saitek X52. Won't work in others.