SearchSearch 

I HAVE FOUND IT!

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Well, here's the story. When i'm not doing anything (Flight simming, watching t/v, finished homework, Getting bored of shootin' hoops. enough working out etc... the list goeth on. And in this spare time (which doesn't come that often) I have devoted my last two years looking for one song. And i have finally found it. Here it is, it has been stuck in my head for ages. And I found it!!!!! I was soo happy Its an awesome tune.

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

Dude thats to wierd i have the remixed version i ahve this song in my head for a year and i have now thats strange dashavu 😕 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

You've been looking for this song for 2 years you say. Is it that you didn't know who the performer is or just didn't know the name of the song?

BTW, it's a good song, eveb though the video is crappy. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Bran09 wrote:

Dude thats to wierd i have the remixed version i ahve this song in my head for a year and i have now thats strange dashavu 😕 😳

I think you mean Deja Vu! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

YE! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

VegasFlyer wrote:

You've been looking for this song for 2 years you say. Is it that you didn't know who the performer is or just didn't know the name of the song?

BTW, it's a good song, eveb though the video is crappy. 🙂

I didn't know the song OR the artist. I had no lead. D:

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Pffst, I hated that song when it was on radio, and I still do to this day. Very annoying songs just like most techno songs but this one especially. My opinion 😳

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Ah if only you'd said

I've had that on mp3 for years from the good old days of Winmx

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

allow me to help you out. go to this address:
http://www.slsknet.org/ download the software. follow the instructions. any music you could ever want, and even some movies, can be had there. you'll never have to spend 2 years looking for music again.

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Wow, many thanks, cheezyflier.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

cheezyflier wrote:

allow me to help you out. go to this address:
http://www.slsknet.org/ download the software. follow the instructions. any music you could ever want, and even some movies, can be had there. you'll never have to spend 2 years looking for music again.

It's similar to EMule!

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

well, except for 1 thing. its way better and been around wayy longer.

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

When I first saw the name for this Topic, I thought this was going to be a diet plan for the obease

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Lol, wait. I'm not fat O: I'm 60KG

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Relax bro, I wasn't targeting you 😀 ,only the title!

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Lol. I am relaxed =)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...