Anti-Aliasing problamo

Pro Member Trainee
Josue (90josue03) Trainee

Hello 😛

I have playing with no AA on FS, until yesterday I remember I can be turned on by adjusting my graphics card settings.

I adjusted it and took a few shots, but then the game started to give me some kind of black line under the window for making a new flight and the screen became all crazy every time I went back from selecting an aircraft.

So I turned off the AA from my graphics card and the problem was gone, then I turned it on again, and the problem didn't come up, but the AA didn't work at all, it had no effect.

Anyone knows how I can fix this?? I've already re-installed the game and updated to the new version. But the problem's still there 🙂

thanks!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

A couple of screen shots would really help to illustrate your problem... unedited of course. 🙂

I've already re-installed the game and updated to the new version. But the problem's still there

..this is confusing because you're not saying whether you actually got rid of the leftovers such as aircraft and scenery as well before you re-installed. Also, if this was the first time that you applied the 9.1 patch/update ["version"] you might have overlooked the fact (as per Microsoft instructions) that there can be compatibility issues with other applications. If memory serves, you have to uninstall the sim completely to be on the safe side.

In any case you might have to update your drivers if you have a dedicated graphics card rather than an on-board graphics chip on your mother board.

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

I may be wrong here but I'm sure I read somewhere, if you turn on the AA on your graphics card then turn it off in the sim.

I can't try it as my onboard graphics dosn't support AA.

Col.

Pro Member Trainee
Josue (90josue03) Trainee

Tailhook wrote:

A couple of screen shots would really help to illustrate your problem... unedited of course. 🙂

I've already re-installed the game and updated to the new version. But the problem's still there

..this is confusing because you're not saying whether you actually got rid of the leftovers such as aircraft and scenery as well before you re-installed. Also, if this was the first time that you applied the 9.1 patch/update ["version"] you might have overlooked the fact (as per Microsoft instructions) that there can be compatibility issues with other applications. If memory serves, you have to uninstall the sim completely to be on the safe side.

In any case you might have to update your drivers if you have a dedicated graphics card rather than an on-board graphics chip on your mother board.

I deleted all the add ons I had on the game, and all the Flight Simulator Files that contain the flights records. The game was totally wiped out. But now I can only get AA up to x4, I can't ge the same quality I was getting before.

I heard Nhancer is a good tool, maybe its more specific. I have Nvidia so I know it works on my pc.

thanks for the help anyways 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...