Removing FSX.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Yup, thats my decision. I love FS9, I can do so much stuff there, more then fs9. More add-ons involved and its more fun to play. BYE BYE FSX. 😂

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

tiger you noob, I told you too move back to fs9 when I had it now I move to fsx with you and you decide to move back to fs9 lol.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Hahahahaha... hahahahaha... hahahahaha... ROFL ROFL

Now here's what I propose guys: We have to get together and keep pestering all those who only own fsx to purchase fs9 and all of those who own both to only run fs9. Make sure we spread the message wide and far. I'm hoping that the inevitable result will be that the demand for fsx add-ons will cease up, the payware developers will feel the pinch and restart their unfinished projects for fs9. ....and thus ultimately send a strong message to Microsoft and their unrealistic approach to pretty much everything they're involved in these days Devil

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

here we have courcheville, france, in fs9, in the spring, at 10 am, fair weather in the reims cessna 150:

now here is the same plane, at the same location, same time, same weather, in fsx:

i don't think i need to say anything more, do i ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I think you're missing the point...

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Ha ha 😀 good on ya cheezy!!! I had fs9,I still do, but I'll leave it on the shelf where it belongs.

Pro Member First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

I think you're missing the point...

i probably am. daddy always said i was dumber than a bag full o' hammers. 😂 (or occasionally, a box full of rocks)

i just thought it unfair not to compare bare bones sim to bare bones sim. championing fsx is often like being don quixote.

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

Hi all
I have both FS9 and FSX installed on my pc, but today my FS9 disk4 blow itself to bits in my DVD drive. Their was a loud bang I thought my pc had blown up, I know disk4 did have a 25mm crack in it for some time now as I got it when FS9 first came out.
I am now using FSX more now their are some good addons for scenery and planes like Level D 767 and the super 80 MD.
I think i will buy another copy of FS9 as they are cheap now. I think FS9 still has life left in it, and they are still making addons for fs9

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Llain wrote:

Hi all
I have both FS9 and FSX installed on my pc, but today my FS9 disk4 blow itself to bits in my DVD drive. Their was a loud bang I thought my pc had blown up, I know disk4 did have a 25mm crack in it for some time now as I got it when FS9 first came out.
I am now using FSX more now their are some good addons for scenery and planes like Level D 767 and the super 80 MD.
I think i will buy another copy of FS9 as they are cheap now. I think FS9 still has life left in it, and they are still making addons for fs9

MS will replace disk 4 free. Next time use the crack so you don't have to use the disk, don't tell them that. 😀

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/171931

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

Next time use the crack so you don't have to use the disk, don't tell them that. 😀

absolutely good advice. however, they must know of the crack, after all, phil taylor has posted here and knows the site.
how could he not be aware of it? i think if ms had a problem with it, by now they would have said so.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Of course they know of the crack... seems they've woken up to the fact that shooting themselves in the foot over and over again starts hurting after a while. Why do you think they've decided to do away with 'having to insert a disk' just to get the sim starting up in the FSX version?

Supporting and praising the achievements of MS is fine when they're behaving, but every time they start going loopy and try to convince us that we're idiots they deserve a rap over the knuckles and strong opposition.

"Say NO to Big Brother!!!"

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...