SearchSearch 

Does anyone know of a freeware B777 OTHER than Meljet?

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Hi, I downloaded a COA B772ER today by Mejet on AVSIM and let me tell you that I didn't like it a lot. What really threw me was that when you look to the left views(Num+7, 4, and 1), you can't see to the left. In fact, part of Meljet's B777 virtual cabin is actually blocking all the left views!

So, now I'm trying to find a freeware COA B777 aircraft BESIDES Meljet. Anyone have any ideas?

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's just another souped up Meljet. They're all Meljets. There are no other freeware triple sevens available.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Or you could try this 😀 , get yourself a decent 777 panel, then in the aircraft cfg scroll down to views and change it so it looks like this

[VIEWS]
eyepoint = 90.0, -2.65, 8.59

Or you could try the cfg without getting a different panel. Hope this helps as it works for me 😀 .

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

Welshflyer wrote:

Or you could try this 😀 , get yourself a decent 777 panel, then in the aircraft cfg scroll down to views and change it so it looks like this

[VIEWS]
eyepoint = 90.0, -2.65, 8.59

Or you could try the cfg without getting a different panel. Hope this helps as it works for me 😀 .

Yea change the 90 to 108 😉
Did it on all my Meljet planes 😉

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Couldn't I delete the virtual cabin itself? If so, how?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Use a gauge called 'DSD view skip'. Look it up on Avsim and it will remove the VC view for that panel.

To avoid seeing the cabin when looking around in 2D mode you'll need to add lines like this to the panel.cfg:

First apply view definitions...

Fixed Window30=Forward Right
Fixed Window31=Right
Fixed Window32=Rear Right
Fixed Window33=Rear
Fixed Window34=Rear Left
Fixed Window35=Forward Left
Fixed Window36=Left

then add something like this...

[Fixed Window37]
Background_color=0,0,0
position=7