fs9 ATC taking me to wrong terminal and gates...

Pro Member Trainee
zakaree Trainee

I use to play online with squawk box, however i enjoy playing with more traffic and thus play with fs9 atc.. tonight my flight from lax to las ended up with atc directing me to awe terminal and gate even tho i was SWA.
also, when flying into lax at night. they direct me to land 6L even tho the active landing runway is 24L. How do i Edit or what do i need to do to fix this?

also, my LAX gates are all screwed up.. i have some delta and AA planes in the swa/awe/usa gates.
please help!!!!!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Josue (90josue03) Trainee

zakaree wrote:

I use to play online with squawk box, however i enjoy playing with more traffic and thus play with fs9 atc.. tonight my flight from lax to las ended up with atc directing me to awe terminal and gate even tho i was SWA.
also, when flying into lax at night. they direct me to land 6L even tho the active landing runway is 24L. How do i Edit or what do i need to do to fix this?

also, my LAX gates are all screwed up.. i have some delta and AA planes in the swa/awe/usa gates.
please help!!!!!

I'm not sure but I think this has happened to me before. What I've noticed is the sometimes, there is traffic about to land on the runway you are about to take off at or/and taxiing out of the taxi way you were using, and the tower doesn't make it show up as an option to change the taxi departure point or even warn you about the traffic.

That's what's happened to me, it might be what your situation is.

BTW: it might be a bug, after all, it is a simulation 🙂

I hope that helps 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

I'm not sure if the ATC works the same with flyable aircraft as it does with ai, but I know with ai the runway ATC picks depends on what direction the ai aircraft comes from.
You may see a lot of aircraft landing on one runway and hardly any on the other, it doesn't load share so to speak.

When you were directed to the wrong terminal/gate was the other gates where you should have gone full?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...