Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Delta and Northwest

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

What a great airline this will become. Of course they are not sure until I think this saturday. Some new Fleet for Delta eh?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Can't wait to see the livery on that one...

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

I think I heard that they are keeping the delta livery.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

bawls327 wrote:

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!! Shocked The new Northwest one is 10 times better than the crappy Delta one. If they are gonna retain it, go back to the original widget scheme Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

bawls327 wrote:

That is true. Personally I think the one before the newest livery is much better than the new one.

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Well I dont think that the livery is the biggest part of their worries right now however they were supposed to discuss it this weekend because of the pilots ( forget the exact name of what they were doing ) anyway short story they were discussing that if northwest did merge all the senior pilots of northwest would then get the routs and the delta senior pilots would not be able to anymore.

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

I've never heard of Delta or Northwest airlines... Shocked

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

Do they mostly do domestic?

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

Hmm. Thanks for the info, Emerald! Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

compliments of Wikipedia:

Delta

Northwest

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

And if you look back at what I said that if northwest merges and delta keeps livery I said they will get alot of new fleet. Northwest has alot of airbuses, boeing including 747 etc. Delta only does boeing and the biggest is the 777 however they used to do the 747.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Maybe after NW merges with Delta they'll get rid of the ancient DC 9's faster. Not that I don't like them but they are on average 30 years old.

Last edited by VegasFlyer on Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

I like NWA's livery, its cool Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

yea I hear ya vegas. I was looking online and I think northwest has some of the oldest airplanes around ( in the usa I think that is )