Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

March 2008 Screenshot Unedited Competition

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Well I am not sure we have done a fsx screenshot competition. Anyway I would like a go. Here is a description of the march competition. I am going to start now since there is no february comp. and it will give you guys alot of time to get your shots together. I would like to see a description with your screenshot you dont have to but I think it would add to it. The March 2008 Screenshot Comp. starts now and it will end on March 15th sat at 11:59pm. I will also be doing a Screenshot of the Year Comp. which will include the winners of the months in the year 2008. I got this idea from flightsim world to have both an edited and unedited screenshot comp, so I am taking no credit for these although not sure if flightsimworld has a fsx part but whatever.

Rules:
-Must be 1 Screenshot Per person
-Anything to do with boeings - means you are in a boeing not another aircraft and you take a pic of a boeing AI or anything. Can be anywhere you want just has to be a boeing.
-Must be your screenshot not someone elses.
-Cant be photoshopped look at the title of the thread
-For you other kids who will somehow post a fs2004 screenshot here, I posted this topic in the fsx section for a reason so I dont think I need to say it needs to be fsx only but maybe I will, FSX ONLY!!

Last edited by bawls327 on Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
ab1332 First Officer

how many can you post at a time? Very Happy sounds cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

1 as usual

Pro Member First Officer
ab1332 First Officer

wow you are fast replier. Any way thanks I might post one Very Happy